G.SKILL RMA Policy and Procedures
Before submitting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) or making a warranty claim, G.SKILL recommends you (the End User) to troubleshoot with G.SKILL technical support or visit www.gskill.com and review the support section for technical assistance. A simple solution may be found, and save time and costs from unnecessary shipping.
Generally, valid warranty claims should be processed through your original point of purchase during the first thirty (30) days after purchase. This period may vary depending on where you purchased your product; please verify the return policy with the retailer where you purchased your product. Any warranty claims that cannot be processed through your original point of purchased should be addressed directly to G.SKILL.
Our customer service contact information can be found on the web at www.gskill.com/contact.
How to request an RMA number:
- Go to the official G.SKILL website (www.gskill.com) and look for "Support → RMA" in the website menu.
- Complete the online RMA Request Form. If serial numbers or address field does not apply or does not exist, please type "n/a".
- After reading and understanding our RMA and Warranty Policy, check the confirmation statement on the bottom of the page. Then click on Submit.
- You will see a confirmation page, along with the information you have submitted. If there are any errors, please go back and resubmit the online RMA Request Form.
- At the email address you provided, you will receive an RMA number and further instructions when your RMA has been approved.
When shipping for RMA:
- All products received go through individual visual inspection to ensure they are free of physical damage or abuse. Any products that turn out to be physically damaged or abused will be returned with additional administration and shipping fees.
- Do not send products without a valid RMA number. Each product will be issued its own RMA number. Products without a valid RMA number will be returned at the sender's expense.
- The RMA number must be legibly and prominently displayed on the "RMA Confirmation Form" AND the package. Packages without an RMA number may be refused.
- Include all modules of a memory kit for RMA. Memory kits are tested together to ensure compatibility. Compatibility is not guaranteed if a partial kit is returned.
- Include a printed RMA request form with the product. This will allow us identify your RMA more efficiently.
- The original packaging material should be used to pack the product for return. If the original packaging is not available, please use packing materials that provide the same or greater protection to the product. All packages that arrive with any external damage or appear inadequately packaged will be refused and returned to the sender at the sender's expense. DO NOT use standard mailing envelopes.
- Please indicate "No Commercial Value. For RMA only." on the package.
- You are responsible for the cost of insuring and shipping your returned products. G.SKILL is not responsible for any items damaged or lost in transit. G.SKILL is not responsible for any non-G.SKILL products received.
- A shipping service with tracking information and/or delivery confirmation is recommended.
- If the memory kit includes a memory fan, then the fan must be returned with the memory kit for RMA.
When receiving your replacement:
- Please check the package for any signs of damages before signing for the package. If there are signs of damage to the package, please do not accept the package. Once the package has been signed for, any damages will be the End User's responsibility.
- The End User is responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes, or other fees issued by local customs.
- All products received by G.SKILL or G.SKILL associates for replacement becomes the property of G.SKILL.
- The replacement product will typically be shipped via EMS (if shipped from Taiwan), via UPS (if shipped from the Netherlands), or via USPS (if shipped from the USA). Alternative shipping/courier services may be used. Please allow at least 7-10 business days for processing and shipping after the receipt of defective product(s) with valid RMA number(s).
- The End User will be notified about any additional charges, out-of-warranty products, or non-G.SKILL products received via the email address provided by the End User. If there is no response from the End User within one (1) year from the date of notification, then G.SKILL shall not be held responsible for the product(s).